Portugal Golden Visa
The Portugal golden visa program is an investment based residency program that lays out a clear path for families to move and settle down in Portugal over a defined period of time.
Portugal golden visa is one of the simplest and most transparent ways of becoming a European citizen. The Portugal golden visa is a residency by investment scheme for non-EU citizens. Golden visa investors are eligible to apply for Portuguese citizenship after 5 years.
- Single investment: 3-generation program
- Amount of Investment: Minimum 280,000 Euros
- Minimum stay requirement: only 7 days per year.
- Documentation: simple documentation process.
- Temporary residency: in 6 months.
- PR/Citizenship: EU citizenship after 5 years.
Portugal – The European Paradise.
Getting Portugal residency is a gateway to living your dream life in Europe.
· 3rd safest country in the world
· 6th strongest passport in the world
· Best country in Europe for expatriates
· 6th lowest cost of living in Europe
· Pleasant Mediterranean climate.
· 12th for quality of health care in the world – WHO
· Access to 187 countries- E-visa or visa upon arrived
· PR/ Citizenship, EU citizenship after5 years
· Access to EU universities- top-class education
· Subsidized tertiary education and scholarships.
· Business and trade with any EU country without any additional permits
- 18 Years of age
- Good health with no criminal records
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Confirmed investment sources.
Eligibility for dependents
- Spouse of the main applicant
- Children (biological or adopted) under 18 years of age.
- Dependent parents
- The expected time frame for the application process is 6 months.
- The first stage of document collection can differ in length depending on the applicant’s ability to gather the documents.
- Our team will guide the all process with prompt advice.
- The reviewed stage is subject to the respective government schedule.
Steps to Portugal permanent residency
- Passport copy for government pre-approval
- Down payment of professional fees to open your application
- We will assist and advise with the collection of the documents required in the checklist.
- The investor will then visit Portugal in order to make the necessary investment in real-estate, fixed deposit or business development. During this visit, the investor will do the biometric too.
- Once the investor returns to his home country, the funds required for the purchase should be transferred to his/ her bank account in Portugal.
- Once the purchase of property is completed and the registration is done (which generally takes 3-5 working days) the documents are submitted for the residency applications together with the residency processing fees paid to immigration services.
- Once the residency application is submitted, the immigration services generally approves it within 3-4 weeks.
- After payment of the processing fee, we start processing the residency cards.
- Visit Portugal for 1 week a year for 5 years to fulfill the residency requirements.